By John A. Morrow
Date of issue-2004
Souvenir Edition- signed
Frame size- 8×10
Printed by HMS Fine Art, Giclee print with pigmented inks
The lighthouse on Monhegan was first built in 1824. This one dates to 1850 and became automated in 1959. The light keepers house is now is the Monhegan Museum in which displays various cultural and historical exhibits.